Oelwein Senior Housing
- Immediate Occupancy Available
- Available to Seniors - 62 Years & Over
- Available to Handicapped or Disabled, Regardless of Age
- Rent Assistance Available
- $300.00 Security Deposit
- Pet Allowed, $200.00 Pet Deposit
Other Apartment Advantages:
- All apartments are ground-level and have ample closet space.
- Fellowship with other residents, yet all the privacy a person needs.
- No worries about mowing, snow removal, or taxes.
- Coin-operated laundry available on-site.
- Close to meal site, churches, stores, post office, bank, and library.
- Ability to share rides with others.
- Enjoy the freedom of an apartment without the worries of maintenance or outside work!
Oelwein Senior Housing is a non-profit corporation established in Oelwein, Iowa, to provide affordable housing for citizens. Funds for the project are provided by USDA Rural Development.
Easy Ways to Fill Out an Application:
- Stop in to see us, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- Call us at (319) 334-7110 and we'll mail you an application. Then, just drop it off, mail it back, or fax it to us at (319) 334-4455.
- Conveniently fill out the Online Application now.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY: In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, and familial status. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave. SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice), or (202) 720-6382 (TDD).